Terms and Conditions
In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet our terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable tour group, and who have authorized Dmitry Sholokhov Corporation to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. Products purchased by the buyer are for personal or gift use and should not be re-sold, used for commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. In addition, we reserve the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you expressly authorized us to perform credit checks and, where our group feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain your credit card information or credit report information (including any updated information) to or from third parties solely to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and/or to authorize individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we may use Personal Information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and Items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
Prices shown on the Site are in US Dollars and are exclusive of taxes. If you are shipping within the USA, local sales tax will be charged on all orders (where applicable).
From time to time, prices are subject to change in response to currency exchange rate changes,markdowns and other commercial factors. The price applicable to your order will be the price current at the time your order is accepted.
Customers purchasing from a country served as DDP will incur relevant import duty and tax. These costs are included in the final purchase price. Customers purchasing from a country served as DDU will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. Import duty or tax costs will be invoiced to you directly from DHL or an import broker appointed by you. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in US Dollars, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
Regardless of your shopping destination and the currency you shop in, your purchase may be processed by one of our regional affiliate companies in which case your bank may charge you an international transaction fee. NETâ€‘Aâ€‘PORTER is not responsible for any such fee or charge.
Acceptance of your order
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order will be perfected upon completion of the packing of your order. Completion of the contract between you and our group will be perfected when we dispatch the goods to you at which time you will receive a second email containing you tracking number, and confirming that your order has been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in the State of New York, USA, and the language of the contract is English. Neither our third party payment processor nor our nominated courier has the authority to accept an order on behalf of Dmitry Sholokhov Corporation.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set-out within the TOS.
Furthermore, we may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Whilst every effort is made to make sure details on our website are accurate, we may from time to time discover an error in the pricing of products. If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as we are able. In the event that products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the site from time to time. You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to ‘Log In’ and review the amount shown before clicking ‘Pay Now’. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to our website. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon completion of the packing of your order by Dmitry Sholokhov Corporation.
Payments for orders containing a pre-order item will be taken in and around 9 days after your order is placed.Â You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
If the issuer of your credit/debit card refuses to authorize payment to our company, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Occasionally, high demand causes us to run out of certain items. If we don’t have an item that you have ordered in stock, we’ll notify you by email immediately.
We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. If you are a registered user, we will securely store your credit/debit card details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the site.
No commercial use
This Site is for your personal non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Site. You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
Intellectual property rights
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, the “look and feel” of the Site, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content as herein described, includingÂ all HTML and other code contained in this Site, shall remain at all times vested in our company and/or are the property of their respective owners. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by federal and state laws and regulations and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by our companyÂ and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, “Content” is defined as all information such as the “look and feel” of the Site, data files, graphics, text, photographs, drawings, logos, images, sounds, music, video or audio files on this Site. Our company tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. Our Company does not warrant or represent that ourÂ Content is accurate, error-free or reliable or that your use of content will not infringe rights of third parties. Your use of the Web Site is at your risk. We do not warrant that the functional aspects of the Web Site orÂ Content will be error free or that this Web Site, Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. If your use of this Site, or Content results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data weÂ are not responsible for those costs. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web Site is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, reasonable care and skill, or non-infringement. We reservethe right to withdraw, temporarily or permanently, any Content from this Site at any time and for any reason. Removal may be immediate and without notice. You confirm that our company is not liable to you or any third party for any such withdrawal.
You use this Site at your sole risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on this Site. We reserve the right to deny you access to this Site, or any part of this Site, at any time without notice. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the TOS, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final.
You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Site.
You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site with respect to any submissions made by them.
While we will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information it places on the Site, it makes no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. This Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to this Site, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through this Site including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that this Site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of Content or material uploaded or transmitted through this Site.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products available through this Site including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing in these TOS shall limit your rights as a consumer under the laws of the State of New York.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of this Site and any information provided to or taken from this Site by you.
You agree that, except for death and personal injury arising from our negligence, We will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with this contract, for any economic losses (including without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special or indirect or consequential losses in any case whether or not such losses were incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the TOS.
At our request, you agree fully to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Dmitry Sholokhov Corporation immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the TOS by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Site, or the use by any other persons accessing this Site using your Internet account. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you hereunder. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these TOS and your use of the Site and the Services.
General Legal Terms
- (a) Complete Terms: The TOS constitute the whole legal agreement between you and Dmitry Sholokhov Corporation, and govern your use of the Services and completely replace any prior agreements between you and corporationin relation to the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand that we may make changes to the TOS from time to time. When these changes are made, we will make a new copy of the TOS available atÂ http://www.dmitrysholokhov.com. You agree that our corporation is under no obligation to provide you with notices regarding changes to the TOS. You understand that it is your responsibility to check the TOS regularly for changes.
- (b) Modifications to the Services: We constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. You further acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
- (c) Confidentiality: You understand that Dmitry Sholokhov Corporation grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- (d) Liability in the Event of Breach: You agree that you will comply with all of the provisions of the TOS. You understand that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under the TOS and for the consequences including any loss or damage which Dmitry Sholokhov Corporation may suffer.
- (e) Rights Not Waived: You agree that if we do not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the TOS (or which we have the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of our rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Dmitry Sholokhov Corporation.
- (f) Severability: If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these TOS is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the TOS without affecting the rest of the TOS. The remaining provisions of the TOS will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- (g) Governing Law: The TOS, and your relationship with our company under the TOS, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. You and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts in New York City, New York, and waive any claim or defense of inconvenient forum or lack of personal jurisdiction in such forum under any applicable law or decision or otherwise.
- (h) Violation of TOS: Please report any violations of the TOS by emailingÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
- (i) Independent Relationship: You and Dmitry Sholohkov Corporation are independent contractors, and these TOS, including but not limited to submission or distribution of any Content you created, will not, in whole or in part, establish any relationship of partnership, joint venture, employment, franchise or agency between the you and our corporation. Neither party will have the power to bind the other or incur obligations on the other’s behalf without the other’s prior written consent. Neither party is authorized to act as an agent or representative of the other or for or on behalf of the other party in any capacity other than as expressly set forth in the TOS. Neither party shall in any manner advertise, represent or hold itself (or any of its agents) out as so acting or being authorized so to act, or incur any liabilities or obligations on behalf of, or in the name of, the other party, unless specifically provided for in the TOS.